Happy Anniversary to Me (and Him)

8:44 PM Elizabeth Seckman 30 Comments

 

Chad and me


This week, my husband and I celebrated thirty-two years of marriage; thirty-six years together. I've always believed in happily ever afters. I grew up on romance novels and the idea that love conquers all. I had such high relationship standards I was called high maintenance a time or two. Being a true believer, the comment didn't insult me. It was a dating epiphany: if I was high maintenance, then it was imperative that I found THE guy who was willing to maintain me. 
And I did. 

*For the record, my husband says that I am not high maintenance and only his opinion counts :) 


Speaking of good things...congrats to H.R. Sinclair on her new cover. It's a beauty!



Here it is! Bloodstone. Coming in September!


30 comments:

  1. This is deeply heart warming! Happy Anniversary, you lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The trick is finding them young and training them like a pup.

      Just kidding

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you two sweethearts!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. It was lovely seeing photographs of the pair of you through the years. Here's to many more years. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My original plan was to go through the years to now, but that little bit took me most of a morning. I am not tech savvy!!

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have many more to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and many more! 💐🍾🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys were (are still) adorable! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you two found each other:)
    And yes, great cover.
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! You got married one year after we did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! My hubby and I celebrated 31 years earlier this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Yup, only his opinion counts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...