IWSG June 2023

4:47 PM Elizabeth Seckman 18 Comments

I didn't forget it was IWSG week. I forgot what day of the week today is and I'm still kinda shocked it's NOT Tuesday. But my phone says it's Wednesday, so it must be Wednesday. 
That makes me coming in with a better-late-than-never post. 


I'm going with the question...
If you ever did stop writing, what would you replace it with? Let's pretend I would exercise faithfully, do craft projects, and clean my house. But the honest answer is, I would probably spend all of that free time reading. Maybe playing the Sims. I love that game. All the shopping and decorating without  spending actual money or breaking a real sweat.

I'll be back next week with regular posts. I've cleared a few things from my schedule with the high hopes of having more writing/blogging time. Wish me luck :)  





18 comments:

  1. Like the funny at the end.
    I downloaded Diablo IV yesterday, so guess what I'll be doing for a while?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played Diablo with my kids. We got so absorbed in the game, we finished it in a long weekend. The good old days...

      Delete
  2. I'd probably watch way too much TV. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many things I would be doing instead of writing or DLP stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a very busy lady - good luck with your rescheduling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy being busy. Then I enjoy complaining about being busy. LOL

      Delete
  5. This part - "Let's pretend I would exercise faithfully, do craft projects, and clean my house." - would so be me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to plan crafty projects more than I like to do them. It's kind of like plotting...

      Delete
  6. The Sims is a fun game. Although, the last time I picked it up, I didn't play long because I killed myself trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Trick for that is to close out the game without saving and then restart it. I found that out after my son killed himself and his house full of dogs when he set off fireworks in the house. He was crying so hard! I was desperate to bring them all back to life.

      Delete
  7. OMG! That last thought - or am I forgetting. I feel like that's me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to delude myself into thinking if I didn't have to work full-time, I'd write, exercise, clean my house, and organize all my crap. But then when I have a block of time off at home, I end up lounging around scrolling Reddit and playing games.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...