Goals and Scores
|Join the Goals Blog Hop Here!|
Misha Gericke & Beth Fred host this monthly goal update. The idea is to think big...and then work hard to make it happen. My two goals are publish two books and master marketing.
1. Two Books on schedule. Working on second round of edits. Have the mock-up of the cover. It's coming together!
2. Master Marketing meh. I went to the Women in Agriculture conference and sold quite a few books. Other than that, my marketing habits have been shoddy at best. The writing part is just way more fun.
|Join the Celebration Here!|
Thanks to our hosts in this weekly check in: Lexa, L.G, and Katie!
1. I had a great time camping.
2. I am almost unpacked from said camping trip.
3. All the things that are still packed, I may leave packed. That would give me a jump on beach packing, right?
|Best historical find of the day.|
|The family outside the Stonewall Jackson House|
Carter (son), Cathy (sister), Jay (nephew)
Cole (son), Caleb (son), Conner (son)
and the guy with the sexy, white legs is my husband, Chad.
(well, it was a cave, and we paid to take the tour)
Caleb, Conner, Carter, Cole
My sister, Cathy and me!
|Chilling in the cabin. Seriously- I don't do tents.|
Cole and Carter