Some Books, An Award, and an Update!
Chatter around the blogosphere says some bloggers have disappeared. You may have started to think I was one of them...but come on...you know me better than that! I may not arrive in a timely fashion, but I always arrive.
The summer wrap up was pretty chaotic. So many things to do during a time when all I really wanted to do was slow down and absorb the last of the summer fun and memories.
But I can't complain. We had a great summer. Sent all the boys back to school on Monday and I am slowly getting all the odds and ends caught up.
Kristin Smith of Swords and Stilettos welcomed me back with this little award! Kristen is all sorts of amazing and sweet. And she's a fellow mother without a daughter, so that pretty much makes her a pal soul mate. Thanks much Kristin :)
(Now I must admit, I've never really understood what a versatile blogger is...perhaps it means I can blog in jammies or jeans. On laptop, desk top, or hand held?)
The challenge is to tell you seven things about me.
1. Bitchy people annoy me. They make me bitchy and then I feel guilt.
2. I hate guilt.
3. I think the people who complain the most, work the least. I suppose the others are too busy working to stop and gripe.
4. I do not regret not having a daughter.
5. I believe God guides all things in my life, and no matter how bad things seem, He will work them for good.
6. I flip coins after praying to make the hard decisions.
7. I don't see why people say I'm a red head. My hair's blond. It says so on the bottle.
A few other things I need to catch up on!!!
Mary Pax has a new book out and it's on sale for .99, might be FREE if Mary is able to have it her way with the book masters at Amazon. Get your copy HERE!!
Jay Noel and Miranda Hardy's new book is on pre-order. Sounds like an awesome read.
Pre- order HERE!!!
Get your copy HERE!!