Friday Is Good...

3:30 AM Elizabeth Seckman 26 Comments

It's Friday!  And that's a good thing.

And here's a few other good things...

I'm visiting Katy Rustmeyer at her blog...click HERE! to check out her review of PAST DUE and an interview with moi.

Another goodie from this week?



I got this award from the wonderful, talented (or wonderfully talented) Annalisa Crawford! And not to dis other awards, this one makes me smile big. Cause it's good to have friends, but it's blessed to have really good friends and I'm lucky to know this lady.

Now to pass it along to a few people...

For being ever cheerful and always uplifting:  Leigh Covington

For being the helper/ cheerleader of bloggers: Cassie Mae

For bringing humor and testosterone: Mark Koopmans

For being classy and dependable: Emily King

For never failing to bring the cheer: Sheena-kay

For being the most loyal inspiration: Amber

(I figured 5 was the standard...so I one upped it!)

Have a great weekend!




26 comments:

  1. I don't recognise a couple of those names, so I'm off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all great people to know...so be off lady! And thank you again. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I haven't seen this one! Thanks so much!

    I'm going to get out my pom poms and do a cheer for you :)

    *Like awesome, like wow, like totally freak me out, okay for sure, right on, Elizabeth is the bomb!*

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the saying about people bringing you down. It's a good point! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Loved that little saying, thought it was an excellent Friday share. :)

      Delete
  4. Brilliant picture. Mind if I steal...errr...borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away good man...I stole it from facebook. :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award! I'm off to see your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love this! What an awesome award, and you totally made my day! I'm definitely passing this on! I love all the "comments" you gave on each one you passed along too! So true about each of them! Thanks Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank all you guys. You guys give me love and support and it keeps a soul going. I'm glad I stumbled into that blog hop all those months ago. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh I love that quote so much! And congrats on the interview and the award:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, these are all great things. I'm glad you had a good Friday.

    Congrats on the award.

    I so agree with that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I'm so glad you feel that way about me Liz. Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me. I will now go check out the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you and the new recipients! That's a great quote to remember, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun award! And you couldn't have passed it on to more awesome people. :D Off to check out the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the bloggy award/encouragement. A few recipients I don't recognize so will definitely check out those blogs. Love the quote at the end of your posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...