Late Night IWSG

11:21 PM Elizabeth Seckman 21 Comments

I’m sliding in under the wire with one full hour left before midnight. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ak4wxTnYrvZ5i7QsHIj1_vXLyS7yn2ka
I am a last-minute sort of gal, but the first few days after vacation are the worst. Mix in some jet lag and you get a midnight post. 
So, instead of releasing my fears and anxieties, I’m going to bottle them up real tight for this month and laugh them away. 
Feel free to join me! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SE2YicSCGdVKhsTJPhIb3ELRBg7XBlU6https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HXY9D1C7juiqfdu90xMsCEd5PPyCiWqkhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dJ0B367L8C4CIuwEqvk7DS-8vhYM-KaI
Remember, fellow insecure person, we are laughing with you, not at you. Because together our frail spirits are bound tight together and made into an impenetrable force. If not that, then at least we have the power of the fun tee. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1teKhBL9aBRggel7XowI9tHmkprwgcnru
The awesome co-hosts for the April 5 posting of the IWSG, Jemima PettNancy Gideon, and Natalie Aguirre probably already counted me as absent, but that’s okay. I have a few more strikes left! 
*Be sure to check out this week’s IWSG page post. There’s a very important scam alert you should know about. Scam alert! Until next week…sleep well, my friends! 


21 comments:

  1. I as even later than you. I shall get my wrist slapped!
    I hope you're feeling more human now. Jet lag is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be doing any wrist slapping! Better late than never!

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great trip. Thanks for making me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great trip! I'm glad I could make you smile.

      Delete
  3. Laughter is always best!
    Hope you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacation? I don't have that word in my vocabulary.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No vacations? That is not good for your mental health. We need to talk...

      Delete
  5. I agree - what is a vacation?

    I love the one about an insecure password. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my comment to Janie above...LOL

      That one was my favorite too!

      Delete
  6. Being jet lagged and behind in that list that has to be done...yep! I totally understand. However, I'm impressed you got this up. So kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me longer than usual to recover. Maybe it was all the running around we did while on vacation.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the laughs. You know that LOL, well I actually did LOL at the insecurity officer!! And an insecure password hit me too. You done good. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post! Let's bottle 'em up! Wheeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd much rather stick a cork in than a fork in it.

      Delete
  9. Hope you enjoyed the trip. I'm reading this at 9am, so I haven't had time to be insecure about anything yet - how cool is that! (Don't check back later 😂)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check back later and make sure you're still feeling the power of a new day!

      Delete
  10. I think we could all use a good laugh right now. Or maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...