The Red Balloon...

1:07 PM Elizabeth Seckman 11 Comments


Andrew and Nick
I didn't get a chance to buy and float my red balloon in honor of Andrew, but I wanted to take a minute and send Nick and his family a hug today.

My brother-in-law, Corey, also has cerebral palsy, so I understand how these very special people offer us so much more than we can ever offer them in return. They are a blessing. The lessons they teach us are priceless. And the love we share is eternal. 


I also want to thank Michelle Wallace for inviting me over to her blog  yesterday for an interview. Thanks Michelle!

Come visit me at Michelle's by clicking HERE!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I never did get to float my red balloon. :(
      Some days just don't have enough hours!

      Delete
  2. Hugs are awesome things, and it's so nice to see how many "Red Balloon" posts there are today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely picture of Nick and Andrew,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of these red balloons on Facebook. It's wonderful to see the outpouring of support for Nick and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Posts like this are what I love about our writing community.

    2. I just noticed the Forward Authority logo in your sidebar. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a community. And adding you to my side bar is the least I can do! I am a Carie info junkie!

      Delete
  6. Love and prayers to Andrew, Nick, and family. It's wonderful to see everyone pulling together to support them in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...