A Little Revealing Is a Good Thing
I'm back! You missed me. right?
Well, I missed you guys! Pause for hugs?
While I was vacationing...I did do a little work.
While chilling on the beach, I got to work with the talented Lindsay Anne Kendal on the book cover for "Fate Intended".
Okay, so it wasn't really work...it was total fun!
Wanna see it?
Of course you do!
But first...I have some awards people were kind enough to give me and I've been so busy, I've not had the time to share them.
Bad, I know, but at least it's not as smelly as my laundry pile.
Thanks to Suzy Turner for the Liebster Award. The Liebster has rules, which I will shamelessly bend.
List 11 Things About Me
1. I just got back from the beach.
2. I hate leaving the beach, but pacify myself by picking up real estate booklets on my way home.
3. I hate that I can't afford a second home at the beach.
4. I hate unpacking.
5. I hate that the lawn needs mowed.
6. I hate that I am now expected to wear shoes in public.
7. I hate the closed up smell of my house when I get home.
8. I hate having to set my alarm clock after a week of waking whenever I want.
9. I hate that the pile of accumulated mail that greets me is nothing but bills and catalogs.*
10. After a day or two (or three), I'm back to the rhythm of being at home, and I quit whining about the things I hate about no longer being at the beach.
From Deanie Humphrys-Dunne I received the Sweetest Blogger Award!
These questions are a piece of cake!
1. What is my favorite dessert? strawberry shortcake
2. Cake or ice cream? cake...hardly ever eat ice cream.
3. When do you like desserts best? Anytime. I even have the plaque, "Life's short, eat desert first"
4. Which do I prefer- cookies or cake? Cookies. Got to love their portability!
5. Chocolate or vanilla? Sorry vanilla, you ain't got nuthin' on chocolate!
From Annalisa Crawford, I got the How to be Happy Meme!
My five things that make me happy?
1. My kids. Even when I want to beat the tar out of them...they make me happy
2. My husband. For an anal retentive, obsessive compulsive comic book fanatic...he's pretty fun to hang out with.
3. Writing. I may not be the best; I may never sell out of the thousands, but it's my therapy and my bliss.
4. Friends. Online and offline...friends are my life line.
5. Faith. Belief in a higher power who I have full trust in keeps me balanced in an off-kilter world.
Now to pass these gems on...
The Liebster...how about my long time buddy, Jay Mims.
The Sweetest Blogger...Celeste Holloway
The How to be Happy...Tammy Theriault
Now, about that cover...
I give them a total squee!!!